Sunday, July 19, 2015

THE GAME IS ON...

SHERLOCKED 


Its a big day for our super brainy cute detective."Sherlock holmes"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!
Today's blog is absolutely dedicated for our cumberbatch.


"What is it like in your funny little brains?"
"Am a consulting detective!!
I invented my job"
"Am not a psychopath
Am a high functioning socio-path"

For those who had heard these lines a hundred times ,would definitely have been SHERLOCKED.
For the desperate fans who had been missing the word "BORING", the curious deductions and awaiting the season IV,a small artwork dedicated to sherlock holmes.
"THE GAME IS ON"



A digital work depicting sherlock in all emoticons


A hand sketched t shirt design
The mysterious eyes 


 “Shut up everybody, shut up! Don’t move, don’t speak, don’t breathe, I’m trying to think

"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-

functioning sociopath. Do your research"
                                                                                 




If anyone wants a sherlock t shirt,.Please inbox me at akshayaa.selvaraj@gmail.com 

No comments: