Tuesday, October 31, 2017

INKTOBER DAY 27 - THE MOON CATCHER

Inktober day 27 - The moon catcher🌙
O Dreamcatcher ! Please give me the most beautiful dreams of flowers and stars prayed the tiny souls. Dreams gives us the pleasure of watching a play without any emotion towards it and solely watch it asleep. You don't need to react ,think or worry , just lie down and watch the surprise play unattached. Sometimes you float merrily , sometimes startle from the chasing snakes and tigers. Up above me was the beautiful knit Dreamcatcher flowing gently through the breeze saving me from the bad dreams. It gave me the glimpse of my final journey , jerking me out of the sleep with happiness. With the breezy Dreamcatcher , I saw glimpses of the pure white charming moon and I caught her into the moon catcher ðŸŒ™
#inktober #inktoberday27 #inktober2017


No comments: