Thursday, October 12, 2017

INKTOBER DAY 10 - FALLING DEEP WITHIN


Inktober day 10 - FALLING DEEP WITHIN 
Falling down has always been looked upon with instant shame and incapability regardless of the parameters. As I went deeper , I lost my balance and I fell down deeper gracefully in a cinematic manner.
Though my heart thumped down with fear of drowning and my consciousness went wired off , I just saw the gigantic aquatic plants float above glowing with the shimmering stars ,a bliss of stardust scattered all along the depths touched all over me and I realized falling down is the biggest gift that can happen to one and I dont need to resist and I can try to get along the flow gracefully easing my moments with the vibrant world underneath as I was falling deep within!
#inktober #inktoberday10 #inktober2017

No comments: