Monday, October 9, 2017

INKTOBER DAY 7 - WHIRLPPOOL PF STARS

Inktober day 7 - WHIRLPOOL OF STARS 

Whirlpools in reality can be very overwhelming , it creates a eddy of emotions at its highest and before we could understand the big picture we get trapped deep inside and sometimes hitting rock bottom. I couldn't control my reflexes of touching the clear deep water beyond me. It was very relaxing when I created the small whirlpool with my finger ,it looked serene ,one beyond the other the rings formed a rhythmic pattern with all the stars following each other vibrantly in an disciplined order. What if we could watch all the whirlpool in our life at a distance ,and focus onky on the stars ,doesn't it create a clarity and guide us to the destined direction. It does answered the shimmering silent whirlpool of stars!
#inktober #inktoberday7 #inktober2017





No comments: