Monday, October 2, 2017

INKTOBER DAY 2

Inktober day 2 - I Walked on Stardust

Change can be very exhilarating, sometimes a choice and sometimes a destination. The first step is always a trembling baby step with your mind posing with alarming thoughts. 

When I took my first step ,I never knew this could take me to the roots of my soul. I took my shoes off and stepped onto the muddy raw earth where the real essence of life and death had left it's traces.It was more dramatic than rapunzel 's first step onto the grass,more comfortable than the costliest footwear.I realised I stepped onto stardust . I could breathe deeply for the first time ever without any guided meditations,it was a natural process as if I knew it before.I felt life when I treaded onto the earth,I became one with the stardust . AND I WALKED ON STARDUST . #inktober #inktober2017


No comments: