Tuesday, October 31, 2017

INKTOBER DAY 28 - THE WISHING STAR

Inktober day 28 - The Wishing star ๐ŸŒŸ
"I wish" is a very magnetic phrase !
Be careful for what you wish as it may become true ,someday as it is!
Sometimes the joy of wishing seems void and hopeless when there is too much disappointments of dark phases. But what if you actually get what u wished for this time. It's always a pure bliss when the wish is granted after your faithful belief despite the darkness. I came through my stages of dark shades only to attain the eternal light and become one with it,and here I closed my eyes and with a hesitant gesture I wished for the experience of eternal oneness with the starry light upon the wishing star.
Dreams do come true surely if you wish upon the wishing star !!!
#inktoberday28 #inktober #inktober2017





No comments: