Sunday, October 22, 2017

INKTOBER DAY 20 - THE SECRET FRIEND

Inktober day 20 - THE SECRET FRIEND 
Friends can be of many variants, some stay a shorter phase , some to teach us lessons and very few who stands and loves you through your darkness,hold them eternally for they are glimpses of god. I never noticed him much amongst the thick deep foliage but he seemed to follow me from the moment I entered this forest , through all my rough phases ,through all my serendipity moments , through all my revelations and now here on my side to guide me completely through the infinite journey. He listens , responds and unconditionally loves me through the darkness and I know I can enjoy his presence and companionship eternally, there he is onto my shoulders winking, MY SECRET FRIEND.
#inktober #inktoberday20 #inktober2017


No comments: